“ THE JOY OF DRESSING IS AN ART ” - GALLIANO

Haul!

I know it's not been too long since my last haul, but I'm off school just now and simply had to go on a small shopping spree! I LOVE winter time and shopping for big cosy clothes so I had to show you guys what I bought!



This jumper is the comfiest thing EVER. I fell in love with it when I seen it and after trying it on I knew I had to get it!

Oversized Floral Jumper - H&M £29.99



I love Lee Stafford's products as they always work and do what they claim to do, so I thought i'd try these out.

Lee Stafford ubuntu oils Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Butter from Boots
Shampoo- £9.99
Conditioner £9.99
Hair Butter - £12.99


A girl needs her baby lips!

Baby Lips -Fierce and Tangy from Superdrug 
£2.99




This smells freaking amazing! Please go to lush and smell it right now, you will love it!

Lush Brightside Bubble Bar - £4.75



I don't usually buy soaps from Lush, but this is the best smelling thing ever, I couldn't resist. I highly recommend this soap, it smells heavenly. 

Lush Reindeer Rock - £3.72


Not seen this during Christmas in Lush before so I thought I'd try it out!

Lush Drummers Drumming Bubble Bar - £5.25


I have been wanting a tattoo bracelet for ages and finally found one at my favourite shop 

Urban Outfitters 
'Handy' hand sanitiser - £3.00
EOS lip balm - £6.00
Elephant Charm tattoo bracelet - £6.00


 You can't not buy Snowfairy at this time of the year, it's like a ritual.

 Lush Snow Fairy - £7.50



I got so excited when I seen Zoe's products sitting in Superdrug and they all smell amazing!

Zoella Soak Opera - £5.00
Zoella Let's Glow - £5.00


I had to get this jumper, this is one of my most repeated phrases. 

'Nothing to Wear' jumper- New Look - £14.99


SNOWMAN FUN AHH

Snowman FUN- Lush - £5.00


If you haven't already got your winter essentials for this year, hop down to super dry and pick them up! The mittens and snood are lined with wool and are well worth the money as they keep you toasty warm!

Superdry mittens - £19.99
Superdry Snood - £24.99



Everyone needs a cable knit sweater right?!?!

Cable knit oversized jumper H&M - £19.99


I thought this would be a funny and cute gym t-shirt 'I'm all out out of shape'.

Olaf T-shirt 'I'm all out of shape' Pulp - £9.99


Everyone needs a flannel under their cable knit sweater right?!?!

Tartan shirt New Look - £17.99


This is a really nice fresh smell, which is why I picked it up as a lot of my perfumes are quite sweet - smelling.

Michael Kors 'Sporty Citrus' perfume - House of Fraser £57.00 




Last but not least, these pyjama bottoms were so cute and very comfy so I had to pick them up!

DKNY pyjama bottoms - House of Fraser £37.00

I hope you guys enjoyed my haul! Let me know if you have anything I mentioned or what your favourite thing I got was! I am not at school this week so will hopefully be posting a lot more, see you next time xox








11 comments:

  1. What a great haul! You bought some amazing stuff!
    Tara x

    http://lovetarababii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that first jumper is amazing! Really want to try out that Michael Kors perfume too!
    RosieLM - Beauty(ish) Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nothing to wear jumper! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper and the knit sweater! You should post your opinion of Zoella's products, I'd love to hear what someone thinks of them :)
    x Heidi
    http://heidis1haven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this....

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you wana build a snowman> haha I saw that in lush and immediately starting singing the song in my head. Don't you just love hauls haha Loved everything you got it's right up my street :)
    And of course I LOVE ZOELLA have you tried her body mist? Smells lush .

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not actually tried her body mist, it was sold out when I went :(. Haha who doesn't love a bit of christmas shopping in Lush?!xoxo

      Delete
  7. The first jumper is so cool!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post to read! :) xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the things you bought! actually I bought the same sweater from h&m last week! :3
    And I like your blog a lot :)

    would you like to follow each other on gfc? :3 Iet me know! :*

    xx Monia :**

    ReplyDelete