“ THE JOY OF DRESSING IS AN ART ” - GALLIANO

This weeks style inspiration!

This week I have been loving Ariana Grande's style! I have always loved her style and I think she can throw on whatever and still look stunning!

This first outfit is wintery with the big jacket, and it is kept cute with the skirt and the long black socks which show off Ari's long legs. I love this outfit and think it is so cute! 


The second outfit is a bit more casual, yet still a little classy with those black heels. This outfit is perfect for Autumn time, I especially love the cropped sweater/top.


I think this outfit is my favourite, again Ari rocks the fur coat, and keeps it casual with black skinny jeans and a handbag. Love the new hairstyle here too!


And lasty Ari is snapped in this beautiful white fur jacket paired with nude tights and black heels. Not sure if I would personally wear this without a longer skirt though! 



What do you guys think of Ari's style this week? Do you like the new hairstyles she has been trying out? Who has been your style inspiration this week?xox

10 comments:

  1. Her style is lovely - those legs would look great in anything.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree with you :) xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her choice of coats also I've nominated you for an award, come and check it out
    hopecoyne.blogspot.co.uk

    hope xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cropped sweater tops :) They're perfect for Autumn, like you say xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style!

    http://danielleshappycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that black fur coat and I have to agree I think the all black look is my fave too!
    xxx
    Tasmin | Grandiose Days Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those fluffy coats! :)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful!
    kisses

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete