“ THE JOY OF DRESSING IS AN ART ” - GALLIANO

Review - Grease Lighning

My skin has overalls been quite good over the summer but it has started to break out again as it gets colder :( (perks of living in Scotland).
I seen Zoellas blog post about her lush haul and I thought I would try out the 'Grease Lighning Spot Treatment'.

It comes in quite a small bottle (not sure if you can get bigger sizes as this was the only one left) but as you are only supposed to use a small amount on the spot, this bottle holds a lot. 
I used this on my spots last night and it really did calm them right down! I felt it made them smaller and took the soreness straight away! It also made them look a lot less red too which I was really impressed by. 
The product contains only 11 ingredients which include Aloe Vera which soothes the spot and lavender which calms the angry blemish down.
                            
                                       The bottle is £6.25

The pump on the bottle actually gives you a lot of product (more that you would need for one spot) and I'm not sure if that is the same with all the pumps on the product or I just got a slightly faulty one. 
                           

Overall I am very pleased with this product. It is amazing as it calmed my spots right down! This product however does dry out skin so when applying it be sure to apply it right into the spot and not all over your skin as you will end up with very dry skin!

Have any of you tried this product out? Do tell me what you think of it, and be sure to ask me any questions you have about it and I will answer them :)xox

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could have tried this some time ago! I've been doing a treatment for acne for a few months now & getting your skin a bit dry it's a part of the process and really helps you a lot :)
    I think you're doing a good job with your blog & I think you always keep a focus while writing which is good because most people don't really like to read non-interesting stuff! Keep going xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!xx

      Delete
  2. i also saw zoellas post about this and after seeing two positive reviews on it, i'm even more tempted by it! think i will have to purchase this the next time I go to lush!!
    alice x

    http://alicelester.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i recommend that you do, I wish I'd found this product sooner!x

      Delete
  3. I've been really wanting to try this out, and now I think I might! Also gives me another reason to go back to LUSH hehe :) I've followed!!

    -Emily
    http://emilici0us.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete