“ THE JOY OF DRESSING IS AN ART ” - GALLIANO

The Shopaholic Tag

As you may have gathered already, I am a huge shopaholic! I LOVE shopping and purchasing new clothes or new makeup to try out, so here is the shopholic tag! 

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic? Yes. I love going into town and shopping. If I see something cute I usually end up buying it. 
 
2. How would you classify your style? My style changes all the time. It can go from girly to grunge! I would describe my style at the moment as slightly edgy but still feminine.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? URBAN OUTFITTERS. It's actually becoming a problem haha!

4. Where do you find the best deals? I love forever 21, and also new look for the best deals. 

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for? Miu Miu, or Louis Vuitton.

6. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit? Not really but I do love wearing my army green jacket (from Topshop) over a cute printed tee.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Aside from make up). Shoes shoes and more shoes. 

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without? My army green jacket from Topshop that I mentioned above. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? High waisted jeans and skirts. I love them!

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly? I used to love ponchos! It would be funny to see them come back in style but I don't think they will haha.

11. Who is your fashion icon? I love love love Ashley Benson and Kylie Jenners style.


So that was the shopaholic tag! Let me know if you got to the end of it haha, and if you have any of the same answers to the questions as I do, or what your answers would be! I tag everyone reading.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment