“ THE JOY OF DRESSING IS AN ART ” - GALLIANO

This or that tag!

This is quite a long tag but I will try to keep it as short as I can! 

makeup:
blush or bronzer: blush
lip gloss or lipstick: lipstick. It generally stays for longer!
eye liner or mascara: Mascara, I am horrible at applying eyeliner! 
foundation or concealer: foundation. My skin can get really bad sometimes.
neutral or color eye shadow: neutral. I love the bronze colours, I am hoping to invest in a naked palette soon!
pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed
brushes or sponges: brushes! Although some sponges can apply makeup really nicely..

nails:
OPI or china glaze: OPI
Long or short: Short. My nails grow very fast, yet they are quite weak so I try to keep them short to prevent them breaking.
Acrylic or natural: I do love acrylics...
Brights or darks : depends on my mood tbh, but generally brights!
Flower or no flower: flower

body:
perfume or body splash: perfume
lotion or body butter: body butter! The body shop body butter is lush, I love it!
body wash or soap: body wash
lush or other bath company: LUSH 100%

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants: sweats (idk how you can pick jeans?!)
long sleeve of short: long
dresses or skirts: dresses
stripes or plaid: plaid
flip flops or sandals : sandals
scarves or hats: hats. I have quite an extensive collection of beanies haha!
studs or dangly earrings : studs
necklaces or bracelets : bracelets, I own hardly any necklaces.
heels or flats : flats flats flats!
cowboy boots or riding boots: riding boots 
jacket or hoodie : hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe : there isn't a charlotte ruse here in the UK so imma go with Forever 21 
abercombie or Hollister: hollister


hair:
curly or straight: straight
bun or ponytail: ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips: bobby pins
hair spray or gel : hair spray
long or short : long although short hair is becoming more and more appealing to me...
light or dark : dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs: side sweep 
up or down 

No comments:

Post a Comment